- 1 x large hobby clamp, 200mm beam with 2 jaws
- Can be used in the aircraft industry
- Beams are made of high density carbon fibres
- Jaws are incredibly supple giving the clamps a tactile flexibility
- Dimensions: 200mm x 100mm x 13mm
These unique clamps, developed in France by Dr. Berna, are made of technologically advanced materials used in the aircraft industry.
The beams are made of high density carbon fibres and the jaws are incredibly supple - giving the clamps a tactile flexibility and pressure sensitivity similar to the human hand.
- Multiple Clamps - Use clamps in various combinations to press on otherwise hard to reach surfaces
- Spreading Tool - By reversing the direction of the buffers, Berna Assemblers can be used as spreading tools. Ideal for holding work pieces for painting, weathering etc.
- Create a Jig - Use Berna Assemblers in conjunction with connectors and other accessories to create your own jigs to hold even the most complex shapes.
- Modelcraft Spare Skip Blade for Rotary Cutter AC-PKN6194Special Price £5.12 £4.27 Regular Price £5.39
- Modelcraft Spare Blade for Rotary Cutter AC-PKN6194Special Price £5.12 £4.27 Regular Price £5.39