A massive thank you to the University of Wolverhampton Racing team for the hospitality and a brilliant day of racing at Silverstone yesterday. Also a very big well done to race driver Shane Kelly and the UWR pit stop team for a fantastic performance on the track.
We’re very excited for the opportunity to work with and sponsor UWR in the near future.
Today marks National Massachusetts Day which recognises the first New England colony and the 6th state to join the Union. Massachusetts was named after the people who populated the area when explorers (later the pilgrims) first arrived, Massachusetts became an support for independence, education, and industries across the USA. It’s also the location of one of our key partners in the USA where they have an office in Boston.
Check out and enjoy some interesting facts about Massachusetts:
• Boston built the first subway system in the United States in 1897
• The official state dessert of Massachusetts is Boston cream pie
• The 14 counties in Massachusetts are made up of 43 cities and 308 towns
• Boston Common became the first public park in America
• As of June 2018, the population of Massachusetts was estimated to be 6,895,917. It is the 15th most populous state in the United States.
• Massachusetts holds the two largest cites in New England, Boston, the largest, and Worcester
Picked by our dedicated Technical Product Specialists – Our new collection of staff picks have been collated and has been published.
In our latest Allendale Hotlist, it includes the most popular and the newest products from each of our Allendale stores. This essential publication was made for professionals and beginners who are looking for supplies, such as electronic & mechanical engineering tools, communications components, arts & crafts enthusiasts, equipment cases, technical metrology tools and lots more.
Our unique collection of products provides you with customer value and ease of purchase, all in one place, backed by superior customer support and service. Available to download now or copies available upon request by contacting us on 01992 450 780 or email@example.com.