- Tungsten carbide measuring faces
- Satin - chrome scale
- Tapered for easier access to difficult areas
- Hammertone finish frame with insulated grip
- Constant force ratchet
- Supplied in plastic case
- Resolution - 0.0001"
- Range - 0-1"
- Complies with: DIN 863 / 1
Moore and Wright History - Founded in 1906 by innovative young engineer Frank Moore, Moore & Wright has been designing, manufacturing and supplying precision measuring equipment to global industry for over 100 years. With roots fixed firmly in Sheffield, England, the company began by manufacturing a range of calipers, screwdrivers, punches and other engineers tools.
|Type||Analogue External Micrometer|
|Brand||Moore and Wright|
|Mic Construction||Painted Finish Frame With Heat Insulating Grip|
|Micrometer Locking Lever||With Locking Lever|
|Micrometer Ratchet Type||Ratchet Thimble|
|Measuring Contact Material||Carbide|
|UKAS Calibration Included||UKAS Calibration Available|
|Min Measurement Range [inch]||0|
|Max Measurement Range [inch]||1|
- Moore and Wright MW110-15DBL Standard Digital Caliper 110 Series 0-150mm (0-6 inch)Special Price £23.93 £19.94 Regular Price £57.60
- Moore and Wright 0-25mm Metric External Micrometer 200 Series MW200-01Special Price £29.69 £24.74 Regular Price £30.60
- Moore and Wright MEB-MW110-15DBL-PK2 Standard Digital Caliper 0-150mm (0-6 inch) 110 Series Pack of 2Special Price £45.47 £37.89 Regular Price £112.80